An Apology

to those that I’ve hurt.
Whether it may be recent 
or in the past,
I know I may have not expressed
myself.
I won’t make up excuses,
I will only give full-hearted
explanations.
There isn’t any time for me 
to plead for forgiveness 
or another chance.
I know where I can find my redemption.
It’s only fair,
It’s only right, 
It’s only just,
to express how truly sorry I am
for betraying close friends, 
leaving friends in the dark, 
and letting loved ones hang on a cliff.
For you people,
my words will never be enough 
to show how much 
I love you, care for you, and
genuinely respect you.
Don’t accept my apology,
if you don’t want to.
Just please know,
From the bottom 
and utmost sincerity 
of my heart
I am truly sorry. 
I think it’s worth it
If you knew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re/Group.

always willing.

an ode to a tie.